Some of our clients:
About Melty Cone:
The best way to tell a story is through video. We make great video content for the current digital, online, social, mobile world.
Melty Cone is a video and film production company and agency in NYC, providing video content creation services. From thirty-second commercial video content for Fortune 500 companies to Youtube promotional videos for startups to informative videos for nonprofit organizations, we work with all types of companies, agencies, brands, organizations, nonprofits, charities and businesses across all sectors. Melty Cone is a full-service video production company; we make videos from start to finish - from creative idea conception to final video delivery. However, we also work with our clients and customers if they want to provide us with a piece or various pieces of the process; such as a script, creative idea, locations, actors or other elements. Our striking, affordable and beautiful commercial brand videos help companies better engage customers, clients, employees and investors. Melty Cone focuses on authentic, natural stories that feel organic and not artificial. Our subtle approach makes today's savvy viewers feel like they are not being sold and advertised to, but rather engaged, informed and enlightened.
Our lean business model allows for low overhead. This ensures that our video production services are cost-effective, allowing us to pass savings on to our clients while still delivering a high level of production. We also adhere to our values closely of always delivering quality work on-time, while keeping the entire process collaborative, transparent and simple.
Melty Cone is a minority owned business led by Executive Producers Lucas Chu and Chris Kubik, who have have a combined 15 years experience in professional commercial video and film production. They honed their skills at top commercial video production companies in NYC.
1. By 2019, global Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all Internet traffic.
2. 78% of people watch videos online every week.
3. Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
4. People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.
5. Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
6. Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer video under 60 seconds.
7. Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day.
8. 90% of people say that product videos are helpful in the decision process.
9. Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
10. After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
11. Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
12. 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
13. Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
14. A whopping 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
15. Adding videos to your website increases your chance of a front-page Google result by 50x.
16. Adding video to your social media means audiences are 10x more likely to engage and share your post.
17. 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
18. More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
19. 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next 12 months.
20. 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful.
21. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
22. The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
23. An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
24. Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
25. Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results.
26. YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
27. 70% of B2B marketers say video is the most effective medium for driving conversions.
28. 87% of online marketers use video content.
29. Online video now accounts for half of all mobile traffic
30. 82% of of B2C businesses report that video has become their most popular content marketing tactic.
Video Editing, Audio Mixing, Color Correction, Video Visual Effects, Sound Design, Music Scoring, Video Titles, Motion Graphics, Logo Animation, Voice Over, Video Encoding, Client Approvals, Video Finishing and Delivery.